At 3 weeks of the competition it is time to worry about the place this weekend a bit special!
IRONMAN RULES Vichy
The IRONMAN Vichy is organized under the rules of French Triathlon Federation (FFTRI). Nevertheless each triathlon has its own specificities and we recommend you read the information regarding the IRONMAN Vichy.
The athlete is responsible for reading all organizational rules and to learn about the peculiarities of IRONMAN Vichy.
1. Each athlete undertakes to respect the rules in place.
2. In the event that a settlement point missing is that of FFTRI will apply.
3. Each athlete is responsible for his own time intermediate and final passage, he must wear an ankle chip organization throughout the race.
4. In case of malfunction of the chip, the athlete's responsibility to provide a new to the transition area.
5. The numbers should not be folded or cut to reduce its size and must be visible at all times of the race (not swimming). The bibs are worn on a belt or vest carrier on the holding in front running and cycling behind with 3 fixing points. The door-bib belt must be positioned lower on the waist. Improper placement or use of the bib can lead to setting confirmity of the referees by a Stop and Go.
6. Athletes have the right to refuel only to supplies set up by the organizers.
7. From the depot racing business withdrawal racing business, only the athletes, officials, medical services, officials and accredited journalists are allowed to enter the transition area.
8. Athletes receive:
* 1 ATHLETE wristband that will be placed on the wrist of the athlete by a volunteer at the tent inscriptions. This bracelet must be worn on the wrist constant by the athlete.
* 1 sticker with his number to put on the bicycle seat post
* Tattoos to stick to the left arm and left leg
* 1 sticker to stick on the helmet in front
* 2 bibs
9. Sunday morning (IRONMAN), race day, the changes on the wheels are prohibited.
10. unrecovered awards during ceremonies rewards will not be sent to their recipients.
11. The organizers reserve the right to refuse registration on their own reasons.
12. disqualifés for cheating competitors will be banned from IRONMAN competitions in Europe over the next two years.
13. Competitors must respect the regulation and be respectful of referees, volunteers, spectators and organizers throughout the week of competition, since the entries to the allocation of slots for Hawaii.
14. Competitors must respect the eco-zones for throwing their waste. All jet trash outside the eco-zones is punishable by disqualification.
15. Competitors must reject any kind of foreign aid by an athlete or anyone outside the race: art, food, coaching.
16. It is forbidden to use a camera (Go Pro), phone, Ipad ... during the race.
* Swimming: 3.8 Km - 2 turns.
* Bicycle: 178 Km - 2 rounds
* Running: Km 42 - 4 rounds
1. No warm water is provided.
2. Athletes must respect the orders of the referees and organizers about the starting order for the rolling start
3. Athletes are placed in SAS which are determined by their intended swim time. The starting area is reduced gradually as the starting line approaches. The starting line passes 3 athletes at the same time every 4 seconds for IRONMAN athletes and 3 140.6 5 sec for the IRONMAN 70.3. This will require about 40 minutes to get all the athletes in the water on the IRONMAN.
The individual race time will begin when the athlete will pass the timing mat under the start arch for swimming.
4. IRONMAN Vichy: Pros For triathletes, the starting water will be given to:
- Wave 1: 6:40 for the Pros Men
- Wave 2: 6:42 for Women Pros.
- Rolling-start at 6:50 am for the age groups
1. If swimming can take place for reasons of pollution, too much current, bad weather, it will be void and the departure of a walk-bike race course will be given. The bike and running should therefore be identical.
2. If the water temperature is below 24 ° C, the combination will be permitted. The combination must be removed only in the transition tent. The athlete must deposit it in its transition bag itself. To prevent the loss of your unfortunate combination or exchange with another competitor, write your name on the combination. The organization can not be held responsible for the loss of your combination.
3. In case it is forbidden to swim with the combination, the athletes will have only worn combinations allowed by FINA. Carrying more than one combination is prohibited.
4. paddles, gloves, pull-buoy, snorkel or other material to better float or have a better propulsion is prohibited.
5. swim caps provided by the organization must be compulsorily worn.
6. Only official boats and rescue swimming are allowed on the course.
7. It is recommended that athletes not worn their bibs during swimming.
8. It is forbidden to cut the swim course.
9. It is forbidden to give all or part of its swimming equipment to a third party at the exit of the water.
1. The bicycle helmet must wear bicycle from the hold, on the bike and to the removal of the bike.
2. The bike shoes can be clipped on the bike and then in the transition bag.
3. Athletes must change only in trying to change. Nudity is forbidden outside of the tent to change. 2 different tents will be set up for women and men.
4. For the transition swimming cycling, athletes should get their own equipment Transition Bike bag and replace them with their business Swimming.
For the transition Bike Running, athletes should get their own equipment in the transition bag Running and replace their bicycle business.
The organization can not be held responsible for the loss of material in the transition area.
5. Leaving the tent to change, athletes must apply "bulk" their bags to storage area, they will be sorted by number of volunteers.
6. Access to the area of change bags (cycling and running) will be possible only with the help of volunteers.
transition area bike
1. During the bikes deposit, the helmet must be deposited on the bike or in transition bag and shoes can be left on the bike or in transition sack.
2. The athletes must ride mostly on the right of the right side of the road at all times.
3. Athletes must recover themselves with their bike racks from the bicycle race and bring up their numbered slot the bike after the cycling event.
4. Athletes must follow the direction of movement imposed in the bike park.
5. Push your bike to exit the bike park and ride your bike after the ground line.
6. At the end of your bike route, get off your bike after the ground line.
7. In the bike park, the athlete has to go to its location, Cycling hand, currant or walking and helmet on the head with the chinstrap.
1. Drafting is forbidden! An athlete has 25 seconds to make his passing.
2. Athletes must ride to the right of the road in all circumstances.
3. Athletes must respect the highway code French laws and do not cut corners.
4. The minimum distance between bikes is 12m, measured from the front wheel to the front wheel of the bicycle behind.
5. To transgress this rule will result in a black card and a penalty of 5 minutes.
6. If the athlete receives a black card, they MUST stop at the next penalty tent and perform a 5 minute penalty. 3 black cards = disqualification.
7. There are two tents penalties on term Stringers km 25/115 and 50/140 km Martens on Morges. Another penalty tent is located at the entrance to the transition area.
8. There will be a personal refreshments at km 90 allowed only on the IRONMAN refueling Vichy Bellerive Sur Allier (Boulevard des Mesanges). The athlete will necessarily stop to retrieve his bag near the organization. He will not have the right to roll with the bag. The supply bag will be recovered to the tent to registration and sticker with the number to be stuck on it.
Athletes serving staff refueling service will take their bags on race morning at the entrance to the transition area from 5:30 to 7:00 south of Lake Palace.
Thank you to only use the bags provided by the organization and not to business or valuables. The bags will be thrown away at the end of the day. The organizer is responsible for any lost object.
9. Wear regulatory bike helmet is mandatory for the duration of the bike test.
10. Each ciliate must wear the bib on the back noticeably (uncut, unfolded). any modification of the bib is prohibited.
11. Athletes are allowed to repair their bike with their own materials and tools, there is no race to support the organization.
12. The sticker with your number to be stuck on the frame so as to be visible from 2 sides (ideally tube seatpost) cycling. The sticker must not be cut or folded.
13. The helmet stickers numbers are glued front and 2 side of the helmet. The stickers must not be cut or bent.
14. Once an athlete has been doubled, he is responsible for re-establishing the 10m distance with the athlete who just pass him. An athlete is considered doubled whenever the front wheel of the other athlete has to pass his.
15. Athletes must respect the cleanliness of areas placed before and after each refueling. Thank you to respect this rule and do not throw your gels, bars ... that pollutes our countryside. You can easily keep the gel or bar in your shorts and throwing the next refueling. Failure to follow this rule is punishable by disqualification.
16. It is forbidden to particper shirtless race or holding open below the sternum.
17. Athletes have no right to use a radio, telephone, MP3, a camera (Go Pro), walkman or other audio equipment ...
Running / Coaching
1. Coaching an athlete is defined as a track athlete during the race, give him advice, encourage and cheer. Coaching is generally allowed with some restrictions:
* It is forbidden to use electronic devices or other amplifications.
* All other forms of coaching where people who follow by cycling round trips, cars, scooters, rollerblades ... are prohibited.
* Coaching is permitted only from the edge of the race if the person who coaches do not move with the athlete.
* Athletes are not allowed to accept accompaniment or services of a hare on foot or with a vehicle. It also includes another athlete.
* Tips and information can only be given by an assistant if it is fixed points.
2. It is prohibited to leave the route on foot or take a shortcut.
3. Your race number must be visible before is perfectly well on your body.
4. darlings will be distributed to the end of each round before the Tour of Judges and allow you to prove that you finish each round. It is the responsibility of each athlete to take a different color to each pet tour.Avant entering the final finish line, each athlete will have collected 2 'darlings' 4 IRONMAN Vichy.
5. Running topless is prohibited.
6. Athletes have no right to use a radio, telephone, MP3, a camera (Go Pro), walkman or other audio equipment ...
7. Athletes must respect the cleanliness of areas placed before and after each refueling. Thank you to respect this rule and do not throw your bars, gels, sponges ... that pollute. You can easily keep the gel or bar in your shorts and throwing the next refueling. Failure to follow this rule is punishable by disqualification.
It is strictly forbidden to cross the finish line with a family member (children, wife, husband ...) or friends for safety reasons. Failure to follow this rule is punishable by a red card.
1. The time limits for swimming are 2h20 max for the IRONMAN Vichy whatever your departure time in the rolling start.
2. The time limit for swimming and cycling are cumulative from 10am to IRONMAN Vichy whatever your departure time in the rolling start.
3. Cycling limits timetables for the IRONMAN Vichy are:
- 1:25 p.m. at the end of the first 90kms
- 2:24 p.m. at km 110 (Supply Stringer)
- 3:47 p.m. at km 141 (Martres Refueling Morges)
- 4:35 p.m. at km 158 (Supply Low and Lezat)
- 17:30 to the park entrance at 180 km bike ... if your departure time in the rolling start was at 7:30 am (the last athlete to tee off)
4. The time limits in running are:
- End of the 3rd round of IRONMAN Vichy: 9:50 p.m.
5. Time limit to complete the race:
- 16h for the IRONMAN Vichy
The referees can show you red cards, yellow or black.
Yellow Card: watch or stop & go
* Wrong position on the starting line
* Riding on his bike in the transition area
* Chinstrap the unclosed bike helmet in the transition area
* Bad bike storage or your equipment in the transition area
* Urinating on the bike or outside the toilets provided by the organization
* Exceeding the bike down line before entering the transition area
* Take a shortcut with possible back into compliance
* Get a refueling outside the organization supplies
* Absence or damaged bib bib
* Poor bib position
* Improper equipment
* Improper Attire: Tri-function open below the sternum ...
* Use of MP3, mobile phone, radio ...
Black cards: 5 penalty minutes
Red cards: direct disqualification
* Unsporting behavior
* Poor attitude towards other athletes, spectators, referees, volunteers, organizers ...
* Refusal of compliance
* Cut bib number and back into compliance impossible.
* Courses cut without possibility of remission in accordance
* Assistance or repair by another person
* Non respect of the Highway Code
* Drafting serious
* Refueling Shot outside authorized zones
* Littering outside authorized areas without back into compliance
* Time limit exceeded
* Loss or absence of bib
* Bib cut or folded
* Materials or non-compliant equipment
Disqualification without presentation of a red card:
* Loss or absence of bib
* Time limit exceeded
* Athletes penalized more than 2 boxes
* The athlete has not realized its time penalty
No arbitration decision appeal is allowed.
sanctions procedure and time penalty.
1. The referee comes up to the athlete and calls by its number. The yellow card, red or black is shown simultaneously. When the athlete received a red or black card, he has to go to the next penalty tent.
* If an athlete receives a black card, he must remain 5 minutes at the next penalty tent
* If an athlete receives a red card, he is disqualified
* Receive over 2 black cards automatically leads to disqualification
2. It is the responsibility of the athlete to make it to the next penalty tent for his penalty.
If the athlete misses the penalty tent will be disqualified.
3. If an athlete receives a penalty on foot, the Stop & Go applies. The referee asks the athlete to stop, explain the point of violation of regulation and asks the athlete to develop regularity with Regulation to continue the race.
Final results will be validated by the referees at the end of the event. But it will await the results of doping tests before confirming the results to distribute the price list. They are not subject to be discussed before a court of justice.
Originally from: http://www.ironman.com/fr-fr/triathlon/events/emea/ironman/vichy/athletes/reglement.aspx#ixzz4GgC1sZhl
Vichy IRONMAN Expo
Bibs IRONMAN EXPO
IRONMAN Expo & Registration Open
Bibs IRONMAN EXPO
Deposit of IRONMAN 70.3 bicycles Vichy
Press Conference of Judges Tour Pros
Briefing + Pro Services Sign Board, Tower of Judges
Welcome dinner and briefing
Bike Park opening IRONMAN 70.3 VICHY
Start IRONMAN 70.3 Vichy
IRONMAN Expo opened
Bibs IRONMAN IRONMAN EXPO for VICHY
winner arrival IRONMAN 70.3 Vichy
Retrieving bikes and bags IRONMAN 70.3 Vichy
End of the race IRONMAN 70.3 Vichy
Awards ceremony IRONMAN 70.3 Vichy, Finish Line
Slots for the IRONMAN World Championship 70.3, Finish Line
transition area closure IRONMAN 70.3 Vichy
Bicycle Storage IRONMAN Vichy
Bike Park opening IRONMAN Vichy
Other starting Men IRONMAN Vichy
Other women start IRONMAN Vichy
Departure Age Group IRONMAN Vichy
winner of the IRONMAN arrival Vichy
Arrival of the first female IRONMAN Vichy
Retrieving bikes and bags IRONMAN Vichy
Finish Line Party
Last finisher IRONMAN VICHY + Fire fireworks
transition area closure
Onsite registration IRONMAN Vichy 2017
Awards Ceremony with meals
Event Slots for the IRONMAN World Championship
3.8km swim for the IRONMAN Vichy take place in the beautiful water storage Allier. The course consists of a 1-red loop along the banks with an exit to the Australian and then a second different yellow loop, which will allow spectators to cheer you on throughout the test.
Time limit: 2:20
Rolling start - 3 athletes every 4 seconds - No entry for your starting area, you will go directly on the morning of the race according to your estimated time
The bike circuit of the IRONMAN Vichy has 2 loops of 90kms. The circuit is rolling in the surrounding countryside on two departments, the Allier and Puy de Dôme with its beautiful scenery and views of the Auvergne Volcanoes. D + 1194
Time limit: 10
1:25 p.m. at the end of the first 90kms
2:24 p.m. at km 110 (Supply Stringer)
3:47 p.m. at km 141 (Martres Refueling Morges)
4:35 p.m. at km 158 (Supply Low and Lezat)
17:30 to the park entrance at 180 km bike ... if your departure time in the rolling start was at 7:30 am (the last athlete to tee off)
The running course consists of 4 loops around Lake Allier and in the city center, path that allows viewers to see very often competitors in several places in the race, and often without déplacer.Vous run along Lake Allier and the beautiful parks and the city center of Vichy.
Total time limit: 16h