mardi 25 mars 2014

A trail on royal land : before taking off

Monday, March 24, 2014

This trail holds a special place in my golf sports .

This is my second participation regarding me and the second time a beautiful story of friendship .

J - 5 as stated in the receipt tonight organization message.

For the first time in years I am excited to throw myself on the trails and then these roads that have given me so much two years ago : their share of emotions, satisfactions and small pleasures.

From my first participation in 2012 I had been conquered by the varied and familiar path :

 Distance: 31km

% Of paths and trails: 82%

Elevation: 600 D +
  
From the Avenue du Château ( Meudon 92) , passing in front of the Meudon Observatory , beautiful site , unauthorized public, then the forest of Meudon, the forest of False Rests , the Domaine national de Saint Cloud , Ile Saint -Germain , the Seine and the Eiffel Tower :

Municipalities crossed *:

Km 0 Departure : City of Meudon (92)
Km 9 Common Chaville (92)
13 km City Ville d'Avray (92)
17 km Town of Marnes -la- Coquette (92)
20 km Domaine National de Saint- Cloud ( 92)
26 km Commune de Sèvres (92)
27 km City of Meudon ( Netherlands) ( 92)
28 km Entering the Park Ile Saint -Germain (92)
29 km City of Issy -les- Moulineaux (92)
30 km City of Paris XV ( 75)
31 km Arrival Trail on the terrace Mail Branly above Port Suffren - Paris VII front of the Eiffel Tower ( 75)

The images I keep preciously combines the pleasure of paths that has no equal the beauty of the forests traversed .









Tuesday, March 25, 2014

The first concern of the day holds only in what we reserve meteorology and its outlook for the Day :

SAM
29
March
Saturday in Paris sky conditions remain changeable. Large clouds and rain. No precipitation . Moderate wind. The reliability is particularly low, because the extent of cloud cover is difficult to assess. For the night of Saturday to Sunday, partly cloudy becoming variable. Moderate wind.




NIGHT

8 °
Like 7 °
Thinnings .
Passages of dense cloud systems
Gusts from east
Description : http://image.lachainemeteo.com/images/lachainemeteo2013/previsions/vent/38x38/arrow_e_yellow.png
15km / h
MORNING

6 °
Like 2 °
Variable sky with clouds and large clouds .
Gusts Southeast

30km / h
AFTERNOON

16 °
Like 13 °
Variable sky with clouds and large clouds .
Gusts Southeast

40km / h
EVENING

13 °
Like 11 °
Cloudy .
Gusts Southeast

45km /

And it will be the same every morning until the day before the race.


If I could choose , I sign immediately for such a weather , cool in the morning without rain and warms up as the place of the day.

The 10-kilometer race yesterday reassured me about my state of form and gave me extra motivation for my session VMA last night.

This is always a time of intense sharing with friend (s) of the club and I get out of these exercises imposed completely rinsed but so happy.

So happy that I think my clothes will be ready well before the day before the race ...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire