lundi 27 janvier 2014

What a bike ? (WATTBIKE)







It was the first challenge of the year , or the longest, or the hardest !

And to accompany this report is nothing better than this piece of exception,
delivery

Macklemore and Ryan Lewis, Mary Lambert & Madonna performing

Grammy Awards 2014!

The first challenge was to know if I was going to go. Indeed, the many and varied problems that last for months tend to make me change my mind pretty easily and let me folded over myself.

Except this time I really want to reverse the trend and get into a virtuous circle and what better than a first triathlon in a few particular format to start with a good foundation .

The event
The triathlon event is to chain swimming, biking and running without stopping the stopwatch.
It takes place in eight waves of 12 competitors.
At the end of these waves, the top 12 women and top 12 men will qualify for the finals.
It is open to anyone aged 18 and over .

swimming
The swimming pool is set in Blanluet Fernand du Pré -Saint- Gervais, 25-meter pool .
§ Distance 300 meters
§ 3 competitors corridors

cycling
The bike runs on a cycle ergo bike Watt combining air brake and magnetic
§ Distance 7 km

Running
Running borrows the streets of the city of Pré Saint Gervais with transition to the College Jean- Jacques Rousseau , the Hotel de Ville, Edmond Pépin square.
Two loops § § 1 km Total Distance 2 km
The organization is optimal direction indicated at the output from entering the city. Parking for triathletes and exchanges with all volunteers crossed on the way.

Home outsized pool which , as always in this type of test is at the heart of the event.
12 Watt devices bike at the pond and trail running around the pool .

I get the cap and bib and prepare my business who will join the pool locker during the triple effort.

Meanwhile the pre-race briefing , I take and I enjoy the atmosphere specific to triathlon so special.

And it is at this point that I realized how much I missed it !

The briefing is imminent and everything goes pretty quickly , again the organization is small onions for participants.

I know Sophie , the volunteer who will support me during the first two rounds . She explains the details of using the Watt bike .

Once the setting I go down to the pool and warms me through two lengths , I will no more fear not to take the 300 meters ...

And I know well because once I start given course the first two lengths of 25 meters without too much difficulty but the suite is not as famous ... I'm in pain and it mildly .

And that my two linemates worried my level ... I had yet reassured but they did not believe my word , then I think they understood .
It takes more to kill me and I let go of anything about these great distances, super sprint that will not wait for me or leave me all my time to express myself ...

I understand that would not go out the top then I look straight ahead and reached the 250 meters with relief as my partner Watt bike has served me with a gesture of board above my head that I rest 50 meters.

She has encouraged me in my path cross water but from where I am that is to say in my water bubble I did not hear anything so I'm focused .

I hear nothing but I 'm still attentive to my two companions galley of which did not take long to finish its 300 meter swim while the other broke down and eventually breaststroke .

So then I say that as long as I a little strength I will not deviate from my crawl to Régis mode, but not promised Daniel feet coat rack !

What the heck I have a reputation to uphold not only mine but the club also Nanterre !

In fact I have seen some on the benches of the pool were moved noisily the arrival of a member of the club yellow and green !

Few meters and I can finally go out and turn the legs .

10 seconds max to dry me , I respect the instructions and takes no more than 5 seconds to put socks, sneakers and climb on my steed !

I turn my legs endless , well almost for 7 terminals , as it should be encouraged by my buddy circumstance Sophie says every change kilometer loudest possible.



Between Kilometre 2 and 1.5 km the speaker comes to me directly confirm that this is me first enrolled in this beautiful event and always me absolute fans of the Facebook page of the event , I would confirmed between two roaring , so I have to put forces in the event ...

In fact I give everything I can but I'm already rolling !

I'm not paying for a life of debauchery nutrition but simply about a guy a bit overwhelmed by personal and professional events .

But hey I 'm here and I still let go nothing.

Sophie mouth on me so that I could finish as soon as possible and I react on these screams turning legs even faster.

I am dripping of water from the pool I have not mopped but also of my own sweat.

It is the sort function in the colors of Nanterre is called !

I am there I reached 7 terminals that will free me to read and there Lo and behold I 'm still not the last , other muckers continue to rotate the Watt bike that did not ask as ...

I put the bib on the front and I'm trying to put one foot before the other, I 'm soaked with water yet to see me try to run , you might think that it is something other than water ...

I have a hard time going right and I am mechanically the path shown by volunteers always with onions , I 'm still oddly painted to participate in a race like that !

Turn left and then left again and again to the left, brief must go around the block and therefore the pool twice with each pet recovery loop.

I feel neither cold, nor rain , only my breakfast I should just lighten up.
It really necessary that I do it one day because it is not the first race that leads me to this thought.

Climate little incentive to stay out of passersby and it does not cross at very regular intervals that the volunteers who are constantly encouraging us on this course.

In the middle of the first loop while I take my mind slowly , I go over a competitor and I'm surprised the first .

Advance my bike should be comfortable enough because despite my train of Senator ( 11.44 min for 2 km ) I will not be caught and even better I would have no other competitor on the course.

The second loop goes like a dream , in fact I 've already won , won the start of my season and my reunion with my favorite in the yellow and green colors sport!

What else?

I recommend this type of exercise that has the merit of being an extension of what we all do every Monday .

Finally I may run another one on March 16  th in Meudon ..

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire